Series of lecture notes and monographs - ISSN 2082-4335
- Piotr Kalita (Editor in Chief of the series)
- Grzegorz Gabor
- Gennaro Infante
- Wojciech Kryszewski
Aim and scope
The aim of this series is to publish lecture notes and monographs in the area of widely understood nonlinear analysis including its applications to various branches.
Interesting PhD theses as well as habilitation theses may also be submitted.
Authors who are interested in publishing in this series are encouraged to send a pdf file directly to Dariusz Bugajewski at email@example.com.
Manuscripts should be written in English. All submitted manuscripts will be reviewed.
LNNA on the NCU Scientific Publishing House website: https://wydawnictwo.umk.pl/pl/catalog/series/1480/
- The Herglotz Lectures in Contact Transformations and Hamiltonian Systems, R. B. Guenther, C. M. Guenther and J. A. Gottsch, Vol. 1 (1995)
- Differential Inclusions and Optimal Control, Jan Andres, Lech Górniewicz and Paolo Nistri, Vol 2 (1998)
- Proceedings of the 3rd Polish Symposium on Nonlinear Analysis, edited by Wojciech Kryszewski and Andrzej Nowakowski, Vol. 3 (2002)
- Warsztaty z Równań Różniczkowych Cząstkowych, edited by Piotr Biler, Vol. 4 (2003)
- Value Functions in Control Systems and Differential Games: A Viability Methods, Sławomir Plaskacz, Vol. 5 (2003)
- Group Extension of Dynamical Systems in Ergodic Theory and Topological Dynamics, Mieczysław K. Mentzen, Vol. 6 (2005)
- The Role of Various Kinds of Continuity in The Fixed Point Theory of Set-Valued Mappings, Dariusz Miklaszewski, Vol. 7 (2005)
- Juliusz Schauder Center Winter School on Methods in Multivalued Analysis February 15-18, 2006, edited by Lech Górniewicz, Wojciech Kryszewski and Sławomir Plaskacz, Vol. 8 (2006)
- Fixed Points of Multivalued Weighted Maps, Robert Skiba, Vol. 9 (2007)
- Convolution Type Stochastic Volterra Equations, Anna Karczewska, Vol. 10 (2007)
- Algebraic Constructions of Solutions for the Translation Equation, Andrzej Mach, Vol. 11 (2010)
- Juliusz Schauder Center Winter School on Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis February 9-13, 2009, edited by Marek Izydorek, Vol. 12 (2011)
- Existence and Structure of Solution Sets for Impulsive Differential Inclusions: a Survey, Smail Djebali, Lech Górniewicz and Abdelghani Ouahab, Vol. 13 (2012)
- Theory of Hyperconvex Metric Spaces. A Beginner's Guide, Marcin Borkowski, Vol. 14 (2015)
- Selected Topics of Formal Analysis, Xiao-Xiong Gan, Vol. 15 (2017)
- Fixed Point Theory and Variational Methods for Nonlinear Differential and Integral Equations, Marlène Frigon, Gennaro Infante, Petru Jebelean, Vol. 16 (2017)
- Selected topics in non-Archimedean Banach spaces, Albert Kubzdela, Vol. 17 (2018)
- On Isometric Extension Problem, Ruidong Wang, Vol. 18 (2020)
- Selected topics in nonlinear analysis, Marcin Borkowski, Daria Bugajewska, Piotr Kasprzak, Vol. 19 (2021)
- BV type spaces with applications, Jurgen Appell, Daria Bugajewska, Piotr Kasprzak, Simon Reinwand, Vol. 20 (2021)
- A study of topological properties via adherence dominators, James E. Joseph, Bhamini M.P. Nayar, Vol. 21 (2022)
There is an opportunity to purchase:
- One issue of Lecture Notes in Nonlinear Analysis: 16 USD ~ 65 PLN
Credit card payment form
For more information about LNNA and its subscription contact the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.